Saturday 14 September 2013

Bride Spends £22,000 On Plastic Surgery to look beautiful for Her Wedding



Tsia Pullen who was a size 24 (now 10) and weighed 18st at 5ft1 made up her mind to lose weight for her wedding after her boyfriend proposed. She sold her house to pay for the plastic surgery.

Mrs Pullen had a home of her own but didn’t have any savings. She decided to sell the property, and move in with Alastair, who lived in Spalding, Lincolnshire.  Within weeks of her engagement, she put the property up for sale in Bolton.

She had gastric band procedure which cost £8,000 £4,000 on arm and thigh lifts, followed by £3,700 for a breast lift and liposuction three months later. She spent another £3,500 on a  further breast uplift. The procedures alone cost £19,200, but with travel and accommodation the total bill was £22,000.

‘I was certain he’d be put off by my body but Alastair didn’t bat an eyelid. He loved me for me and our relationship quickly blossomed. Three years later, in 2006, he proposed.

‘But then it hit me – this awful vision of a bulging bride waddling down the aisle. I didn’t want Alastair to have to marry me while I looked like that. I wanted to be a beautiful bride.'

‘After every painful operation I kept telling myself that the end result would be worth it. When I started seeing the results, I could feel my confidence soaring. I felt like a brand new person and for the first time in my life, I felt sexy.’

 ‘I had my slim-fit wedding dress ready and waiting and I was so excited to put  it on and walk down the aisle. I felt like a princess.

‘I really do feel like the luckiest bride in the world. I don’t regret selling my house to fund my surgery for one minute – it’s easily the best thing I ever did.

Before and After pictures of Tsia Pullen






  




2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of money to spend on plastic surgery, the end result is worth it. HML to her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mscheeeew!! waste of money

    ReplyDelete