Friday 11 October 2013

Man Excretes 57 Wraps Of Condom Stuffed With Cocaine

 29-year-old Plumber, Okechukwu Ogu has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, for ingesting 57 wraps of Condom stuffed with Cocaine.

He was arrested during the inward screening of passengers on an Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.
The NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, on Thursday said the suspect excreted the 57 wraps of cocaine, which was packed in a male condom.

“It is a dangerous practice because many drug traffickers have died as a result of leakage in such wraps of narcotics,” said Mr. Umar.

Mr Ogu also made a confessional statement to the NDLEA, saying he was enticed into drug trafficking due to his inability to pay his house rent.

“I am married with two children and my wife just delivered our second baby,”

“While looking for money, I was introduced to drug trafficking.  They promised me N300, 000 if only I will bring drug from Brazil. My travel expenses were sponsored. While in Brazil, I was given 100 wraps of drugs to swallow but I could only take 57 because it was my first time and it was not easy to ingest. I feel very bad now.”

Chairman of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, however told members of the public to eschew drug trafficking and money laundering and that anyone caught in the act will be diligently prosecuted.








No comments:

Post a Comment