Thursday 5 December 2013

I Stand By My Opinion "Catholics Will Go To Hell" - Okotie Replies Critics

After his sonorous statement against The Catholic Church and it's Spiritual leader, Pastor of the House of God Church, Rev Chris Okotie on Tuesday reaffirmed his stand on the infamous sermon that "catholics will go to hell" and that their spiritual head, Pope Francis, is the anti-christ (See Story HERE). 

The controversial statement which went viral on social media and other forms of media had Christians and Catholics doubting the source of his calling as the musician turned pastor came under heavy attack. 

The unapologetic Reverend took to his Facebook and twitter page in response to critics with the phrase “Re- Catholicism: Truth is bitter. It lacks saccharine delights.”

Like I said before and I will say again... Whatever happened to "Do not judge"? I hope the Okotie's of our time will focus more on preaching the word rather than judging others.

1 comment:

  1. Emmanuel Francis5 December 2013 at 17:54

    Well. His opinion doesn't affect me. People should stop giving him the attention he's craving.

    ReplyDelete