Friday 20 December 2013

Adorable Father Son Moment - Cristiano Ronaldo And Son Hit The Red Carpet | PHOTOS

Cristiano Ronaldo got a museum dedicated to himself and his achievements, which was unveiled during an occasion in Portugal on Sunday.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s three-year-old son, Cristiano Junior gave daddy a helping hand as the museum plaque was uncovered in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. #See more pictures after the cut....

The museum displays 150 of the soccer player's trophies and awards, with extra room to be filled by future trophies and awards.

The Real Madrid footballer, 28, who is currently on the three-man shortlist to be named the Ballon d'Or winner for a second time, spoke of his future ambitions on the day.

The BBC reports him as saying: "It's a special day, I don't want to mention specific ones. All I want is to win more and if the Ballon d'Or comes, there is extra room here."

"Here is the evidence of what I have won, no one will take it away from here and these were things I wanted to share with my fans, show them what I have already achieved," he added.





No comments:

Post a Comment