Sunday 29 December 2013

ODUAH'S DON'T QUIT - Reality TV Show 'Crooner' Melvin Leaves His Options Open On Future Reality Shows

The 28-year-old model and one of Nigeria's representative to Big Brother Africa The Chase reality TV show, 2013, Melvin Ekenemchukwu Oduah had an exclusive interview with Punch. Melvin who was first runner up in the Mr Nigeria competition 2011, 1st runner up Gulder Ultimate Search Season VI and top 5 Big Brother The Chase, talks about the possibility of attending future reality shows and his crush on Genevieve, amongst other things. See an excerpt from the interview below:

Q: Which celebrity do you have a crush on?

A: My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji. She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.

Q: This is about the third show you have done and gone up to the final, are you looking at taking part in more shows?  Continue...

A: It was the third reality TV show that I had been in and I did not win. I cannot tell you that I will be looking for the next reality show to take part in or that I will not be looking for it. But I will definitely try to take my career to greater heights.  I will always try to aim for the very high things that make my career blossom.

3 comments:

  1. Lol @ reality tv show crooner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol see all hiz international crush o, ladies wit d big ass..... Kip d spirit up dol.

    ReplyDelete