Saturday 21 December 2013

"Let’s just say it is worth N5.5 million" - Nollywood Actor Ikay Ogbonna On His Most Expensive Fashion Item

Nollywood ladies man Ikay Ogbonna in a recent interview with Punch talks about his baldie, style and what he admires most on a woman. See excerpt from the interview below;
How come a young man like you is bald?         

Nature, hereditary traits, I am bald thanks to my Dad and I am proud of it. The only challenge I face is how to maintain it.

What is that fashion item you cannot leave home without?

My face, I always have to carry it where ever I go. I think it should be my perfume. A man must always smell good..
What is the most expensive fashion item you own and about how much did it cost?

Should I really say this? Let’s just say it is worth $35,000 (N5.5 Million).

Are you a fan of bright colours?

Yes I am. Even when I have to play it simple, I always have a touch of one bright colour.

What fashion item do you admire on a lady?

I would say her hair, bags, and shoes. I admire them so much.

1 comment: