Tuesday 24 December 2013

Breast Ambition - "I wouldn't mind buying myself a pair before I die": Zoe Saldana Covers Lucky Magazine

35-year-old American actress Zoe Saldana graces the cover of the February issue of Lucky Magazine. She talks about her obsession with bigger breasts and meeting the ideal man.
'You always want what you don’t have. My whole life I’ve been obsessed with breasts. I love them. I don’t like fake things, but I wouldn’t mind buying myself a pair before I die,' said the Star Trek star in an interview with the publication... See more pictures after the cut... 


Zoe Saldana and husband Italian artist Marco Perego
However, just because she happens to be obsessed with bra size, Saldana wants to make it clear that her infatuation for a bigger bosom isn't because of any particular person in her life.

'A man likes a woman as she is. You know when you meet a real man from the way he talks about a woman,' said the Avatar star. 'You just go, "Wow, you’re a man."'

Zoe is just-recently happily married, having secretly wed Italian artist Marco Perego last June.

No comments:

Post a Comment