Friday 22 November 2013

Teacher, 33, Seduces 16-year-old Boy into Having a Sexual Relationship After Sending Him Sexy Selfies of Her

Mother-of-two Clare Horton, 33, posted a series selfies before her relationship with a schoolboy became sexual. She showed him pictures of herself in a lacy top and a black dress with a plunging neckline while he was revising for his GCSEs.

The design teacher claimed she had been simply seeking ‘the hand of friendship’ from the teenager as she went through a hurtful divorce. She sent the teenager messages on Facebook while he was on study leave for his GCSE exams...

See more pictures after the cut...


She later met with the schoolboy for a revision time before driving him back to her home in Newport, South Wales,  where the pair are said to have had an afternoon sex session before she dropped him off at his home and went to pick up her two young children.

The boy later told police he had sex with the teacher but did not want to press charges because of his ‘strict  religious beliefs’.

Mrs Horton who worked at Fitzalan High School in Leckwith, Cardiff, for ten years told head teacher Catherine Bradshaw that she had ‘slept’ with the boy and handed in her notice.

In a statement given to the disciplinary hearing in Cardiff, Mrs Horton said she had committed ‘the ultimate sin’, but denied that sex had taken place. She claimed that she simply chatted to the boy before falling asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours. "I was in an incredibly emotional state and sexual intercourse was the last thing on my mind," said the teacher. "All I took from the Pupil was the hand of friendship.

"Because of what was going on at home, teaching was my only lifeline. To be told I was anything other than ugly, fat, useless and worthless was a safety blanket that I foolishly used.

"He was very kind and listened. I was just talking about what was going on with my ex-husband. He made me feel better.

"He slept at my house and so did I. I slept alongside him. We did not have sexual intercourse." The teacher, who broke down in tears while giving evidence, added: "Within days of the event, I felt I had committed the ultimate sin. I was in such a bad place mentally.

"The feeling of shame and regret is something I will never be able to get rid of." She added that she "deserved to be punished."

Martin Jones, who presented the evidence at the hearing, said Mrs Horton’s behaviour "clearly amounted to a significant breach in the professional boundary between her and pupil."

She was found guilty of misconduct and banned from teaching for two years.


4 comments:

  1. She make sence na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where dis kain teachers dey for naija na? I 4 like go back sec. school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chooii see enjoyment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand her pain, but she should hv gone out to look 4 a man not a school boy

    ReplyDelete