Friday 30 August 2013

Man Shoots Wife with Breast Cancer... "to end her suffering"

Ernest Chris Chumbly
48-year-old Kentucky man Ernest Chris Chumbley shot and killed his 44-year-old wife Virginia Chumbley after she reportedly  asked him to end her suffering from late-sate metastatic breast cancer.
"I shot her," Ernest Chris Chumbley, 48, told a local television news program from jail in Laurel County, KY Wednesday.

"She told me to end the pain, stop the pain,"

 "Did I want to do it? For her I did. No, I don't. I didn't want to do it," he said.

Chumbley called Laurel County Sheriffs at about 2:30 am on Wednesday reporting he had shot his wife."Hello…I just shot my wife"... Chumbley said.."Give me police. I’m under arrest".

He was later arrested on a murder charge and is being held on $200,000 bond at the  Laurel County Detention Center.

2 comments:

  1. This guy should be locked up for life...He's not even sorry for what he did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complicated situation... She was tired of living.

    ReplyDelete