Saturday 4 January 2014

Nude Ambition: If you pay me about $50m, I will Act NUDE - Amanda Mike-Ebeye

Nollywood actress Amanda Mike-Ebeye in a recent interview with Punch gave her opinion on Nigerian men and romance, her kind of man and yeah...acting nude... See excerpt from the interview below...

Can you remember your first kiss ever? How did you feel?

 Yes I can and it was wonderful. I felt it was the best thing at that time but I don’t think so anymore.

Most times, rich men love having affairs with actresses, do you have any ‘sugar daddy’ or has any approached you before?

I’m sorry I don’t have any, sugar daddy, because I don’t get attracted to you become of what you have. There are other criteria you have to meet and not money. You might be poor but if we work, then we can flow. You don’t have to be rich. I’m simply not ruled by anything but my feelings. So, if I don’t feel for you and you have the whole world, it simply won’t work. So, what might rule others can’t rule me....

Can you act nude?

I cannot act nude but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?

Are you in a relationship?
 No, I’m not in a relationship at the moment.

What kind of man are you attracted to?

I like a God-fearing man; one that respects me and can protect me. I would love a man that loves me; someone that can be my best friend and is knowledgeable and smart because I need to learn from him.

Some women complain that Nigerian men are not romantic. Do you agree with that school of thought?
 I don’t agree with it because not all the apples in a bag taste the same way. Some might have gone soggy, some might still be fresh, and some might have spoiled completely. So, there might be some Nigerian men that are not romantic, but there are quite a lot of them who are. That’s my belief.

Would you rather marry a Nigerian or a foreigner?

I am very indifferent. I would get married to whoever God wants me to be married to.

2 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't for evn half that amount

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people don't place values on themselves...smh

    ReplyDelete